Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Press Pause Radio's Community Forum. Please feel free to join and discuss the Press Pause Radio podcast, as well as video games and other topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Most Anticipated Game of 2010?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Toast
Admin
Toast

Most Anticipated Game of 2010? Empty
PostSubject: Most Anticipated Game of 2010?   Most Anticipated Game of 2010? EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:39 pm

There have been so many great games already released in the last two months, it's hard to imagine that there are still some blockbuster releases coming out throughout the year. Mass Effect 2 and Bioshock 2 were at the top of my must have list, along with several other titles releasing in the next few months. What are some of the games that are coming out this year that you are looking forward to the most? My personal list is: Splinter Cell: Conviction, Final Fantasy XIII, Halo Reach and the rumored Zelda game in the works.

Also lets discuss some games that have not been announced yet that will most likely be coming out this holiday season. Like I mentioned before, I believe Nintendo will release the next Zelda this Christmas, and I also have a feeling the next Gears of War game may be announced soon. I think it'd be crazy for that game to come out so close to Halo, but Microsoft has done dumber stuff in the past. Post your lists and predictions!
Back to top Go down
http://www.presspauseradio.com
drod

drod

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated Game of 2010?   Most Anticipated Game of 2010? EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:49 am

your list cant get any better.... oh wait thats a lie.... yeah what about Heavy Rain? hell im overseas right now and still get game mags (they are like a month behind but still!) some of the games im looking forward too are the aforementioned, Crysis 2, White Knight Chronicles, there are so many good games coming out cant forget my PC addiction. The New WoW Expansion is coming out sometime this year. Also the Ghost spinoff of Modern Warfare 2 cant wait to get back to the states to pickup some new games
Back to top Go down
GeorgieboysAXE

GeorgieboysAXE

PostSubject: Re: Drod   Most Anticipated Game of 2010? EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:53 am

Playing Heavy Rain is like a Misogynist biting on your genitals as he pierces his unkempt finger nails into your hand & brain, I've always had such a curiosity about Indigo Prophecy & if Heavy Rain is the Pinnacle , then The whole studio & accursed development team can go eat dicks & stay there...one last fair shake I will give Heavy Rain but I'm still feeling pretty burned.

on that note, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Halo Reach, Portal 2, & other releases such as Bayonetta or Final Fantasy XIII are far more worth your precious time....Jesus Andrew please review The game so I'm not the only crazy one right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Anticipated Game of 2010?   Most Anticipated Game of 2010? Empty

Back to top Go down

Most Anticipated Game of 2010?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Current News-
Jump to: