Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Press Pause Radio's Community Forum. Please feel free to join and discuss the Press Pause Radio podcast, as well as video games and other topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Possible Sony Smash bros. equivalent ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GeorgieboysAXE

GeorgieboysAXE

Possible Sony Smash bros. equivalent ? Empty
PostSubject: Possible Sony Smash bros. equivalent ?   Possible Sony Smash bros. equivalent ? EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:06 pm

So there have been a lot of rumors behind a possible Sony fighter with comparisons drawing from Nintendo's own Smash Bros. That being said, say if this stalwart fighter were to come to fruition, what characters would you guys want in on the mix and why? post it here folks!

-GBAXE
Back to top Go down
MoosiferX

MoosiferX

PostSubject: Re: Possible Sony Smash bros. equivalent ?   Possible Sony Smash bros. equivalent ? EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:19 pm

As long as Parappa is in there... also I wonder if non Sony PS exclusives like Valkryia Chronicles characters would be possible?

If Kazuma from Yakuza was in the game I'd cry tears of joy. JOY. sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunkentreasuresgames.com
GeorgieboysAXE

GeorgieboysAXE

PostSubject: My vote other than the obvious Nathan Drake.   Possible Sony Smash bros. equivalent ? EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:40 pm

Jumping Jack and Tomba...like a Mother Fucker. Yeah I see your point and hey that's not too far fetched, I heard that the main inspiration behind this rumor was the Michael commercial that we all loved.

-GBAXE
Back to top Go down
Toast
Admin
Toast

PostSubject: Confirmed   Possible Sony Smash bros. equivalent ? EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:22 pm

Well looks like that prediction was pretty dead on. After watching the video again I really hope some of those characters make their way into the game. I want Lightning from FF XIII personally. I know she was in Dissidia but that doesn't count.
Back to top Go down
http://www.presspauseradio.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Sony Smash bros. equivalent ?   Possible Sony Smash bros. equivalent ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Sony Smash bros. equivalent ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Current News-
Jump to: