Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Press Pause Radio's Community Forum. Please feel free to join and discuss the Press Pause Radio podcast, as well as video games and other topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum!

Go down 
+13
blazer28
Jabbershock
aznninja
iodine
yoshigrl1018
KnittedFox
Seandood
MoosiferX
drod
baulkin
demonhunterp
GeorgieboysAXE
Toast
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Toast
Admin
Toast

Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum!   Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:53 am

Hello!

http://www.presspauseradio.com
Back to top Go down
GeorgieboysAXE

GeorgieboysAXE

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum!   Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum! EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 4:47 pm

Hahahahahahaha yeah welcome everyone to the forums soon we'll get this place bustling until then thank you again for listening to our shows we really appreciate much mucho much!
Back to top Go down
demonhunterp

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum!   Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum! EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 9:35 am

lol! yay im member number 3 in here yay this forum looks really nice great job im very impressed
Back to top Go down
baulkin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum!   Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum! EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:57 am

Hello ppl ! Love the podcast ! dreamcast rocks, by far my favorite console !
heres some pics to futher that beliefyou

SOME HOT VMU ON VMU ACTION !!

Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum! 0928090946a

guys never mentioned skies of arcadia tho !
Back to top Go down
Toast
Admin
Toast

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum!   Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum! EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:22 am

That is true, Skies of Arcadia was a fantastic game for the Dreamcast, and I still need to play the version that came out on the Gamecube, as well. Oh, and by the way...... Long Live Blue Helm!
Back to top Go down
drod

drod

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum!   Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 1:36 am

ok here goes

LIVE FROM IRAQ,

David Rodriguez,

Georige knows me as JB due to me being overweight for the longest time. good times george good times, anyway native of cali but now in the military. yep currently in iraq suckin ass over here. anyway 22 about to be 23 love to game love anything that goes with video games such as Ice cream, and well i mean what really doesnt go with gaming?

anyway love the Podcast guys keep it up hope to get on a couple episodes when i get back to the states
Back to top Go down
MoosiferX

MoosiferX

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum!   Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum! EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:52 pm

Hello there gents!

Forums are cool and stuff. Looking forward to chatting w/ the lot of ya's. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunkentreasuresgames.com
Seandood

Seandood

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum!   Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum! EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 6:48 am

So I'm like this guy, who occasionally writes words and junk.

Seriously, what's up! Thought I'd take a peek around the site, register on the forums - you know, the usual "active" lurker stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://seandood.wordpress.com
KnittedFox

KnittedFox

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum!   Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 3:45 pm

Hey all! I'm Sarah aka KnittedFox. I run a tiny video game store with my hubby and we have a little video game blog called Sunken Treasures Games. When I'm not at work or blogging on the website, you can find me knitting and/or playing video games.

Currently I'm playing the sh*t out of Dragon Quest IX on the DS. We spent most of the weekend at PAX playing DQIX with friends and people we met at the DQIX beanbag lounge (or as I like to call it- heaven). Other than that, I recently started going through Valkyria Chronicles on the PS3 in anticipation for VC2 on PSP. Other games I'm playing: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA), Monkey Island 2 (PSN), and Catan (XBLA) whenever I have time. I might be upgrading my computer soon so I can take full advantage of Final Fantasy 14 (I think we're going to be on the Mysidia server if anyone wants to join!)

Hmm... I think that's all I can think of right now to talk about...

Anyways, thanks PPR guys for the awesome podcast! Please keep it up!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunkentreasuresgames.com
Seandood

Seandood

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum!   Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum! EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:40 am

Game store!! That's awesome.

I always wanted to have my own lil' eBay shop of retro game treasures if nothing else. There's a lot of random competition here in Anchorage, but I suppose I could do something in another town...
Back to top Go down
yoshigrl1018

yoshigrl1018

PostSubject: Hi Friends   Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 6:18 pm

Oh gee look at that! I managed to stumble my way onto this forum.

SO...I had to take a long car voyage a few days ago and thought "gee, wouldn't it be cool if I had a podcast to listen to"...I don't usually listen to podcasts...but hey I recalled Seandood mentioning one in a blog awhile ago, I stalked, I found it...and now here I am. Shocked

But yeah...Hi! Yoshigrl1018 from 1up here. Ranter of ranterings, drawer of drawerings, and blogger of blogger...ings. cheers

I'd like to submit a formal thank you to Press Pause Radio for entertaining me on my tediously long trip. =P
Back to top Go down
GeorgieboysAXE

GeorgieboysAXE

PostSubject: thank you again!   Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum! EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:31 pm

To all of the listeners that have joined! we'll be doing everything we can to keep helping this community grow & thank you all for everyone has helped supported us so far! It means alot!
Back to top Go down
Toast
Admin
Toast

PostSubject: Hooray for Friends!   Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 7:47 pm

Thanks to all the new listeners and visitors. I think we should start posting our various gamertags and friend codes, so we can continue to hang out in other virtual spaces.
Back to top Go down
GeorgieboysAXE

GeorgieboysAXE

PostSubject: yeah it's safe to say that the listeners can just talk to us here   Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:01 pm

the social network stuff is ideally perfect for select feedback, plus we have rule & domain over this virtual space! we're fucking kings!
Back to top Go down
Seandood

Seandood

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum!   Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 9:35 pm

GeorgieboysAXE wrote:
plus we have rule & domain over this virtual space! we're fucking kings!

Does this mean we can live in a skyscraper?
Back to top Go down
GeorgieboysAXE

GeorgieboysAXE

PostSubject: Seandood   Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum! EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:16 am

only if if fucking floats in the sky with a moat that is naturalized into a shapeless floating gravity defying body of water that is infested with heat-vision laden Manta ray influenced chimeras who are only hindered by social awkwardness!
Back to top Go down
Seandood

Seandood

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum!   Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:21 am

Damn... I'm truly writing on the right site!
Back to top Go down
GeorgieboysAXE

GeorgieboysAXE

PostSubject: yeah man...   Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum! EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 6:01 am

you didn't figure that out by now? get with the time sir...
Back to top Go down
iodine

iodine

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum!   Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:32 pm

Sweet I scored number 13! WOOT.
Back to top Go down
GeorgieboysAXE

GeorgieboysAXE

PostSubject: Fuck yeah!   Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum! EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:02 am

My goal is to really get these Forums fucking booming by the end of 2011!
Back to top Go down
aznninja

aznninja

PostSubject: Greetings!   Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum! EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:00 pm

Hello everyone!
Back to top Go down
Jabbershock

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum!   Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum! EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:21 am

Hey, my name is Casey and I just figured I should pop on here and officially introduce myself after stalking several of you fellows at PAX. I had a lot of fun and just wanted to say thanks for letting me tag along with you guys, though I wish I would have had more time to hang out with everyone (you guys were all so busy though! Razz). Anyways, thanks again for letting me stalk you guys and hopefully if anyone goes to any cool conventions where public is allowed, you guys won't mind if I try to sneak my way in!
Back to top Go down
GeorgieboysAXE

GeorgieboysAXE

PostSubject: Hey new guys!   Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum! EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 3:46 pm

Thanks for hopping on the forums & just to be clear...WE LOVE STALKERS! The creepier the better!
Back to top Go down
blazer28

blazer28

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum!   Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum! EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:33 pm

hi im jack aka blazer28 i love the show and i mostly joined over because its super effective started sucking balls and caitie moved over here and since i thought georgie was hilarious so i said fuck its super effective and started listening since episode 39. i just beat bioshock and felt so accomplished and its 4th of july so im happy and my moms bday is tommorow. even though im eleven i play games from pokemon snap (i only play that pokemon game now since its super effefctive ruined it for me) all the way to games like call of duty, gears of war, bioshock, medal of honor, battlefield, mortal kombat, bulletstorm and even duke nukem forever. georgie i rented duke nukem forever and i like it so i give it a seven out of ten because its okay not great and my favorite part is the humor like in the level after the strip club when you are on a huge tentacle high up in the sky so when it ends it yooks kinda like a penis and duke says hey i can see my dick from here and when you slap the wall boobs you see juice come frome them and duke says got milk. so thats a little bit of info about me.
Back to top Go down
hotsoup

hotsoup

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum!   Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum! EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:48 pm

GeorgieboysAXE wrote:
Thanks for hopping on the forums & just to be clear...WE LOVE STALKERS! The creepier the better!

Soooo...what you're saying is that I should dedicate more of my time to hiding in the bushes outside your window?

I thought three days a week would be enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum!   Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introductions-
Jump to: