Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Press Pause Radio's Community Forum. Please feel free to join and discuss the Press Pause Radio podcast, as well as video games and other topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon ball online

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodthinner

Bloodthinner

Dragon ball online Empty
PostSubject: Dragon ball online   Dragon ball online EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:34 pm

i am right now downloading dragon ball online i have watched tuns of trailers for this game and it looks rally good and was wanting people to check it out and give me there feed back on the game
dbmmo.com
and also if you are a fan of the dbz show you might want to check this out on you tube dragon ball absalon
Back to top Go down
GeorgieboysAXE

GeorgieboysAXE

Dragon ball online Empty
PostSubject: This looks pretty sweet actually!   Dragon ball online EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:01 am

I'm a closet Dragonball fan so I'm going to give this a ehirl once my new PC arrives, thanks sir!
Back to top Go down
Seandood

Seandood

Dragon ball online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon ball online   Dragon ball online EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:09 am

Practically everyone I know (including myself) is more of a "closet" Dragonball fan. How did it become such a taboo nerd topic?
Back to top Go down
http://seandood.wordpress.com
GeorgieboysAXE

GeorgieboysAXE

Dragon ball online Empty
PostSubject: The anime is awesome but   Dragon ball online EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:44 pm

it hasn't aged well & it's purely nostalgic for me now hahahahaha but I'm not ashamed of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragon ball online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon ball online   Dragon ball online Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon ball online
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Current News-
Jump to: