Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Press Pause Radio's Community Forum. Please feel free to join and discuss the Press Pause Radio podcast, as well as video games and other topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Upcoming Reviews

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toast
Admin
Toast

Upcoming Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming Reviews   Upcoming Reviews EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:24 pm

So for anyone that visits the website on a normal basis can tell, we've had several reviews in the last few weeks. George alone has had about two or three. Also Ser is doing video reviews now, which I absolutely love. Is there any upcoming games that we should review, or anything we've missed out on lately we should be checking out? I love the video reviews, and if I could get some tips from Ser I'd do one as well. We can even open it up to PC and Indie games. Any ideas or suggestions?
Back to top Go down
http://www.presspauseradio.com
Toast
Admin
Toast

Upcoming Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Newer Reviews    Upcoming Reviews EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:17 pm

Hey everyone, just wanted to update you on a few new reviews and let you know about some that are coming soon. I originally was going to review Diablo 3, but once I realized how much of a fan Sean is I figured he should be the one to review it. Also, I'm lazy. Diablo 3 Review
George is more of a Virtua Fighter fan than I am, but he was still able to get me pumped about playing it with his review. Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown Review

This week you can also expect reviews of Lollipop Chainsaw and the PC indie title Resonance. We will have more coming up in the near future, so make sure to keep your eyes peeled on the site. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.presspauseradio.com

Upcoming Reviews
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Quarter Circle Forward-
Jump to: