This is Press Pause Radio's Community Forum. Please feel free to join and discuss the Press Pause Radio podcast, as well as video games and other topics.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Toast
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum!   Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:52 pm

Hello to all the newest members of the forums. Please continue to post on the forums and listen to the podcast!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.presspauseradio.com
Serraxor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum!   Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:27 am

Big hello and thanks to all of our newest members for making their way to our forums! Spread the word! Tell your friends!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://serraxor.1up.com
GeorgieboysAXE

PostSubject: YES   Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:18 am

hotsoup wrote:
GeorgieboysAXE wrote:
Thanks for hopping on the forums & just to be clear...WE LOVE STALKERS! The creepier the better!

Soooo...what you're saying is that I should dedicate more of my time to hiding in the bushes outside your window?

I thought three days a week would be enough.

Hahahahaha I demand more from the fans!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IatosHaunted

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum!   Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:58 pm

Hey, PPR crew and fans. My name is Jay, and I'm one of many people who came to this awesome community from PokemonPodcast.com. As some people who recognize my username may know, I'm actually a writer for the site(currently working on a new series). I've been listening to the podcast since you Ikaruga games club episode, and really enjoy the show! It's been a few months since I've been on any forums, cut I thought I'd check out what PPR's has to offer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeorgieboysAXE

PostSubject: Welcome again!   Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:37 pm

Forums are still small in comparison to the listener base but we're hoping to change that so we thanks everyone who's come on board so far...& please just like the podcast, it's best to keep your expectations low hahahaha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iemcanadian

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum!   Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:08 pm

Hi everybody!  Very Happy 

I'm Emma! I just joined PPR recently to do some writing & podcasting. I'm a relatively new game fan but stoked to play more & learn along the way. Aside from gaming, I'm a psychology student and a big sports fan. I love comics, scary movies, and reading as well. Anyways just wanted to say hello and that I'm super stoked to be here!  Cool 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum!   

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Press Pause Radio Forum!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2