Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Press Pause Radio's Community Forum. Please feel free to join and discuss the Press Pause Radio podcast, as well as video games and other topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thoughts on PAX?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GeorgieboysAXE

GeorgieboysAXE

Thoughts on PAX? Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on PAX?   Thoughts on PAX? EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:02 am

So with PAX PRIME 2010 done with & out of the way, what were the highlights for those of you who went or followed the happenings of the hallowed con? Post you thoughts here & get on it!
Back to top Go down
KnittedFox

KnittedFox

Thoughts on PAX? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on PAX?   Thoughts on PAX? EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 2:47 pm

The Dragon Quest IX beanbag lounge was probably the most epic thing there, imo. We hung with many different people, and made friends with some. Very Happy This was my first PAX and now I have high expectations for next year. xD

Nintendo probably had my favorite booth with DQIX, Kirby's Epic Yarn, and lots of other awesome stuff there.

The Yakuza 4 demo had me VERY VERY excited. I can't express how excited I am for that game to come out. It's probably my most anticipated game at PAX.

Final Fantasy 14 was neat. It will definitely be better when I have lots of friends to play with. Hopefully we'll be able to convert all our FFIX friends to play with us. From what I can tell on Twitter quite a few of my friends are going to play once it is released, so that will be great! (I am planning on joining the Mysidia server.)

Hmm... that's all I can think of at the moment. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunkentreasuresgames.com
GeorgieboysAXE

GeorgieboysAXE

Thoughts on PAX? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on PAX?   Thoughts on PAX? EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 5:00 am

Yeah I have yet to go to one myself but we have plans to go PAX East, & we definitely podcast with Mega 64![b]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thoughts on PAX? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on PAX?   Thoughts on PAX? Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on PAX?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Current News-
Jump to: