This is Press Pause Radio's Community Forum. Please feel free to join and discuss the Press Pause Radio podcast, as well as video games and other topics.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

More Possible Games club choices

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
IatosHaunted

PostSubject: Re: More Possible Games club choices   Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:17 pm

Hey, thanks for reading my comments on the latest episode! It was interesting to hear people's thoughts, and I never really realized how few people had played Minish Cap. Also, can't wait for the Shadow/Ico games club! Very Happy

Also, I've been going through my small library of PS2 stuff as of late, and I revisited the game Beyond Good & Evil. That's another great game like Minish cap that I only more recently realized was missed by a lot of people. It's now avalible on the Xbox marketplace, and hat seemed like a good suggestion to make.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeorgieboysAXE

PostSubject: Yeah the Ico/SOTC Games Club is going pretty well   Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:41 am

I'm stoked to record it this weekend, so the games I honestly have on tap for suggestions on a future games club in my own personal cache of personal certainty is Syberia, Dead Space, Minish Cap, & Twilight Princess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IatosHaunted

PostSubject: Okami?   Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:14 pm

First, off, really liked the ICO half of Games Club, and decided to hold off on listening to SotC until I take the time to go back and do it, which I'm in the process of doing.

So today I finally indulged in ordering a copy of the game Okamiden, the DS sequel to the PS2/Wii game Okami, one of my favorite games ever created. Although I hear people talk about the game here and there, it seems largely obscure and under-appreciated, which makes me sad. I'm not sure if any of you fine fellows have played Okami, but that's a game that everyone owes it to themselves to at least try. It plays in a way similar to Legend of Zelda, but in a way that doesn't feel at all like a clone. The art style and music are unique and beautiful, and the story is basically told in the form of traditional Japanese legends, and the game as a whole is one of the most wholly unique games I've ever played. Any thoughts on doing a games club of that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blazer28

PostSubject: Re: More Possible Games club choices   Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:57 pm

I know you all love loz ww and i do to but the one zelda game known as the so called "best game ever" should do a gaames club but because everyone has played it and beaten it so it is my favorite 3d zelda game but mi fav 2d one is you guessed it loz a link to the past but still as far as im concerned bioshock is the best game ever and that should also be a games club but games clubs loz oot, bioshock 1 gears of war series loz mm and bulletstorm so those are my games club picks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeorgieboysAXE

PostSubject: I've got to say...   Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:37 am

I don't know if we can do a Games Club on Bioshock unless we get the guys over from Gamers With Jobs Conference Call Podcast to guest play it with us. Fo' real.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Possible Games club choices   

Back to top Go down

More Possible Games club choices
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2