Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Press Pause Radio's Community Forum. Please feel free to join and discuss the Press Pause Radio podcast, as well as video games and other topics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We need a new beer for the show! & we'd like to know some new drinking games too!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GeorgieboysAXE

GeorgieboysAXE

We need a new beer for the show! & we'd like to know some new drinking games too! Empty
PostSubject: We need a new beer for the show! & we'd like to know some new drinking games too!   We need a new beer for the show! & we'd like to know some new drinking games too! EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 4:23 pm

Hey guys! so we here at the show need a Press Pause Radio approved beer, one that will shout off our lquid induced courage & controversial banter! so post your favorites here & we'll have more to choose from! also if you guys know of any drinking games we need to get out hands on then feel free to post them here too! thanks a million guys!
Back to top Go down
KnittedFox

KnittedFox

We need a new beer for the show! & we'd like to know some new drinking games too! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need a new beer for the show! & we'd like to know some new drinking games too!   We need a new beer for the show! & we'd like to know some new drinking games too! EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 5:01 pm

I know there are more, but these are some that I like:

Lagers/Pilsner- Pacifico, Carona, Dos Equis (Dos XX)
Pale Ales- Sierra Nevada PA, Full Sail PA, Stone PA, Alaskan PA
IPA- Full Sail, Sierra Nevada Torpedo, Alaskan IPA, Stone Ruination IPA
Amber- Fat Tire, Drop Top, Alaskan

Arrogant Bastard is awesome but I don't remember where that fits in the list. ^_^b
Back to top Go down
http://www.sunkentreasuresgames.com
GeorgieboysAXE

GeorgieboysAXE

PostSubject: yeah again I love the list!   We need a new beer for the show! & we'd like to know some new drinking games too! EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:39 am

Yeah So far the list I have going on would be Sierra Nevada, St. Paulie Girl, & Fat Tire, I'm also big fan of Mickey's but that's when I'm in the mood to be scummy. Arrogant bastard oaked style is amazing too, it gt that perfect blend of hops while still keeping it's darkness & the more for a stable refreshment, though it is hard & expensive to come by....

Any other suggestions fellas?
Back to top Go down
Toast
Admin
Toast

PostSubject: Beer!   We need a new beer for the show! & we'd like to know some new drinking games too! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 7:44 pm

Out of the three that we are currently debating, I'll probably go with Fat Tire. Haven't tried it yet but I hear very good things. The lagers that I enjoy are kinda hard to find anywhere but Ohio, but basically anything that Great Lakes Brewing Company makes is at the top of my list. I also enjoy Newcastle Brown Ale and Yuengling anytime I can get ahold of some.
Back to top Go down
http://www.presspauseradio.com
GeorgieboysAXE

GeorgieboysAXE

PostSubject: I'm thinking   We need a new beer for the show! & we'd like to know some new drinking games too! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:03 pm

we may have an early winner for the beer of the show after all...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need a new beer for the show! & we'd like to know some new drinking games too!   We need a new beer for the show! & we'd like to know some new drinking games too! Empty

Back to top Go down

We need a new beer for the show! & we'd like to know some new drinking games too!
Page 1 of 1